Team Nomad Contest (the “Contest”) is brought to you by Team Nomad (the “Contest Sponsor”). The Contest starts on June 28th, 2016 at 12:00 p.m. EST, and closes on July 18th, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. EST (hereinafter, the “Contest Period”).
1. Eligibility – The Contest is open to all Canadian residents having reached the legal age of majority in their province or territory of residence prior to the Contest Period and (an “Eligible Participant”). 2. How to Participate in the ContestNo Purchase Necessary.Although online access and a Facebook and Instagram account are required in order to participate, no purchase is necessary. Many public libraries, retail businesses and others offer free-access computers, and both Facebook and Instagram offer the general public free accounts.There are three (2) ways to enter: (1) via Instagram© and (2) via Facebook©. No other method of entry will be accepted.Instagram© EntryTo enter via Instagram©, you must (1) have a valid, public (i.e. not “protected”) Instagram account and have “followed” @team_nomad and (2) during the applicable weekly entry period, post an image that (a) tags @team_nomad_, (b) includes #teamnomad in the description (the “Contest Entry”); such post to be in compliance with the General Terms and Conditions (defined below).Facebook© Entry:To enter, log online to https://www.facebook.com/teamnomadofficial/?fref=ts. If you have not yet “Liked” the Team Nomad Facebook© page, you can do so by searching for Team Nomad on Facebook© and clicking the “Like” button. Like, share and write a comment, take a picture/video on Team Nomad’s Facebook wall under the “Team Nomad Giving Away 2 All-Inclusive Air Canada Vacations To Montego Bay!” Facebook post and tell us why you wish to go to Montego Bay, Jamaica (the “Contest Entry”).
Eligible Participants must provide Eligible Entries using a single account and Eligible Participants found to be using multiple accounts will be considered ineligible and disqualified from participating in the contest.Automated submissions or submissions sent via a bot will be disqualified. Automated and/or repetitive electronic submissions (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or Contest service) will be automatically disqualified and transmissions from these or related Instagram/Facebook accounts may be blocked.Participants acknowledge the non-responsibility of Instagram© and Facebook© its officers, directors, employees and agents with regards to all aspects of the Contest. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram© and Facebook©. Participants understand that all contest information is provided to the Contest Sponsor and not to Instagram© and Facebook©.3. Main PrizeThere is one prize consisting of one (1) pair of round trip tickets to Montego Bay, Jamaica. The approximate total value of the Prize is CDN $4,506. This Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be sold, transferred or converted to cash and will not be refunded if unused. No substitutions, changes or extensions are permitted. Airfare Prize Economy Class round-trip tickets are valid on any flight operated by Air Canada (including, flights operated under the Air Canada Express banner and operated by Air Canada rouge) from the major Canadian airport served by Air Canada closest to the winner’s place of residence to their destination of choice. Flight reservation is subject to availability.
2. Double accommodations for four (4) consecutive nights in one (1) suite room, for two (2) people at the all-inclusive Meliá Braco Village and round trip airport/hotel transfers. Hotel accommodations do not include (except where noted) incidentals, telephone calls, parking, souvenirs, taxes, or any other personal expenses incurred during the vacation not specified here. Travel must be completed by May 31, 2017. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfers of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor and Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute prize or portion of the prize with similar prize of equal or greater value due to prize unavailability. Winner’s preferred dates of travel are based on availability at time of booking. Ground transportation in Montego Bay is not included unless where noted. Air travel is subject to Air Canada terms and conditions; certain restrictions may apply.
3. The Prize winner and their travelling companion are responsible for: any and all costs, expenses and taxes not expressly described herein including, without limitation, applicable local air departure taxes, ground transportation, gratuities, merchandise, telephone calls, personal expenses of any nature for overnight layover, meals and beverages, service charges, in-flight meals and entertainment; costs incurred to and from the departure point as the Prize originates and terminates there, obtaining sufficient personal travel insurance prior to departure, if desired; obtaining and carrying all necessary travel documentation, such as passports and visas and complying with customs immigrations regulations.
4. Winner Selection and Claiming of Prizes – Winner SelectionPrior to July 18th,, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. EST during the Contest Period, (a “Judging Date”), representatives of Contest Sponsor (collectively, the “Judges”) will judge all eligible Contest Entries received within the immediately preceding weekly entry period. Contest Entries will be judged on the following criteria (the “Criteria”): creativity/originality (35%), quality of submission (35%) and relevance to Contest theme (30%). On the Judging Date, the most compelling submission from among all eligible Contest Entries received for the applicable weekly entry period (as determined by the Judges in their absolute discretion pursuant to the application of the Criteria) will be deemed a winning submission. The Eligible Participant who submitted each such potential winning submission will be deemed the winner of the Prize. The decisions of the Judges shall be final and binding (and without appeal) and may not be challenged in any way. In the event of a tie for any potential winning submission, the score for relevance to Contest theme will be used as a tiebreaker to determine the winning submission. In order to be declared a winner and be able to claim the Prize, the Eligible Participant selected by the Judges, will be contacted by direct message on on Facebook, or direct message on Instagram, by the Contest Sponsor, shortly following the selection and must confirm acceptance as a selected Eligible Participant
Travel must be completed on or before May 31st, 2017. Travel does not qualify for Aeroplan mileage accumulation or for mileage accumulation in any other frequent flyer program. No changes permitted to reservations once date of travel is confirmed or ticket has been issued.
o He/she has read the Contest rules and regulations and complies completely;
o He/she accepts the Prize as awarded;
o He/she acknowledges the Contest Sponsor’s right to publish his/her picture,name and city of residence without compensation other than the Prize offered;
o He/she successfully answers a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question; and
o He/she releases and agrees to hold harmless of all liability the Contest Sponsor,its subsidiaries
and affiliates, media partners, advertising, promotional agencies and each of the foregoing entities’ directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents.
6. No correspondence will be undertaken except with the selected Eligible Participants who’s Eligible Entry was selected. Once an Eligible Participant is declared a winner by the Contest Sponsor, the winner will be directed to a third-party form to provide the necessary information required in order to obtain the prize.General Terms and ConditionsAll entries submitted, and all information provided, by Eligible Participants must be complete and accurate. Contest Sponsor will not be held responsible for any and all telephone or internet interruptions, unclear telephone or e-mail messages and any late/incomplete/erroneously completely Prize claims or release and waiver forms.All entries are subject to verification by the Contest Sponsor and may be disqualified if they are received outside of the Contest Period, are incomplete, illegible, irregular, photocopied or otherwise reproduced, submitted through illicit means or if they contain any false statements, or do not conform to or satisfy to any condition of these Contest rules and regulations.By entering the Contest, Eligible Participants agree that the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to publish without compensation the full name, city of residence, and photograph of all winners and Eligible Participants waive all rights with respect to printed, broadcast and other forms of publicity. Eligible Participants further agree that all entries submitted and their content become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.Eligible Participants agree to be bound by all decisions of the Contest Sponsor regarding the Contest which shall be final and binding in all respects.Eligible Participants agree that the Contest Sponsor is not liable for any incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or for any error or malfunction of any kind in connection with the Contest. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to, without advance notice, terminate or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, or modify it in any way, without any further obligations to Eligible Participants. Furthermore, if the Contest Sponsor determines, at its sole discretion, that any entry compromises the integrity of the Contest, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the entry at issue or terminate the Contest in its entirety without any further obligations to Eligible Participants. The Contest Sponsor further reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual from the Contest and to ban the individual from any future contest of the Contest Sponsor who it finds or believes to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the